"SunGlo’s Mission is to restore our customers’ property and their peace of mind.
Our culture focuses on providing the best service possible to every customer.
We succeed through continued investment in our employees, processes and tools."
With over thirty years in the restoration industry, we know what it takes to provide oustanding service. We are not just another restoration contractor, SunGlo Services is involved in our community. We are committed to giving back to the community that supports our business. The following are just some of advantages working with SunGlo Services offers:
- The SunGlo 5-Year Workmanship Warranty provides peace of mind to our customers. We exceed state of Michigan and insurance company requirements. Our stability ensures that Sunglo will be here to honor the 5-Year Workmanship Warranty and provide services when you need us. We are licensed and insured, reducing your risk. You have enough to worry about during an emergency.
- Made In Michigan; we are a privately owned, Michigan based company serving Southeast and Mid-Michigan. This assures the fastest possible response time within our service area, minimizing costs associated with additional damage while waiting for help to arrive. We are a single source solution providing mitigaton, structure, and contents services. You have one company to call, eliminating the aggravation of time spent working with multiple contractors.
- SunGlo Services provides a detailed estimate within 72 hours, including itemized charges. With our “No Surprises” estimates, you know in advance what to expect.
- SunGlo has Master Certified Technicians as part of the SunGlo team. This expertise allows us to handle any type of emergency and greatly reduces the risk of additional damage after an emergency. We get the job done right the first time.
- We utilize state of the art, SunGlo owned equipment. This helps us to respond to emergencies quickly and with the right equipment.
- We provide complete Contents Restoration services consisting of on-site pack out, secure transport, secure storage, cleaning, and pack back. Contents can include: textiles, small goods, electronics, furniture, appliances, and documents. In most cases, we can bring your possessions back to pre-loss condition which lowers claims cost.
- SunGlo Services is a preferred vender for many insurance carriers. Our proven performance assures you that industry best practices are utilized on all projects. SunGlo Services is nationally recognized in the industry. The Direct Repair Program, which consists of 25 insurance companies, has repeatedly designated SunGlo as a Top Contractor.
- Our SMART Center, Michigan's only IICRC certified ASD facility, provides continuing education for agents, adjusters, fire officials, and property managers. We provide hands on training, demonstrations, and CE credits. We train our competitors, helping elevate the standards of the restoration industry.
- Our Disaster Shield program is a pro-active emergency plan. Pre-planning assistance can dramatically lower the cost of emergency management.